Monday, December 10, 2012

Welcome!

Hello one and all and welcome to The Idea Share. My name is Philip J Saglimbeni and I am starting this blog as a supplement to my new ebook just released on Amazon Kindle. To all those who read my book, I want to first say thank you for purchasing it and I sincerely hope you enjoyed reading it. One of my biggest goals in life is to help others and I've found that I am best able to do that by sharing my knowledge of personal finance. I hope that everybody who reads my book learns at least something they never knew before. If I can manage to have done that then my book will have been a success.

For those who don't know, my ebook is entitled Growth Investing: Finding the Perfect Stock for You. It was released on December 2, 2012 for all Kindle enabled devices and is currently available to purchase for $2.99 or to borrow for free through Amazon Prime. The book focuses on my personal system for finding great growth stocks, one that I've used successfully for the last four years. It lays out an easy-to-follow process to help investors find growth stocks that are perfect for them to own.

It is my hope to use this blog as a tool to reach many other people and teach them about my investing style! I intend to write at least once a week about a stock or stocks that interest me and that I think could be of interest to others. I welcome any and all ideas from visitors and hope that we can get some interesting dialogue going.

I focus primarily on growth stocks, specifically ones that grow at least 10% a year. If you have read my ebook then you know that I do my best to offer full disclosure. I want people to know which stocks I own and why and so to ensure just that I will have a section of this blog dedicated specifically to my current holdings and I will do my best to keep it current and updated.

I also have other interests besides personal finance, including sports, cars, movies and television, video games and music and I will try my best to incorporate these other passions of mine into the blog. As long as there is a demand for these other types of posts I will try my best to keep them going.

Thank you and enjoy,

Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment