Sunday, August 4, 2013

Change In Positions for August 2013

I recently sold all of my shares of eBay Inc. (EBAY) at a 7.5% gain and used the proceeds to add to my Visa Inc. (V) holding, as the latter dropped approximately 10% on news regarding increased regulation of swipe fees. I also purchased more shares of Under Armour, Inc. (UA), as the stock pulled back a little after a massive surge in price due to an earnings beat and increased guidance for fiscal 2013. UA continues to be one of the largest positions in my portfolio and my most profitable stock ever. I also sold all remaining shares of Alaska Air Group, Inc. (ALK) at 110% gain, McCormick & Company, Incorporated (MKC) at 16% gain and Google Inc. (GOOG) at 5% gain. I used the proceeds to initiate new positions in WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) at the $11 level and Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) at the $120 level.

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment