Sunday, September 15, 2013

I Am Now Writing For The Motley Fool! Here's My First Article!

In addition to being a Seeking Alpha contributor, I am now a freelance contributor to The Motley Fool. My first article for The Fool is on one of my favorite stocks, Discovery Communications Inc. (DISCA), a large-cap media company with room to grow thanks to its unique programming content and relative lack of direct competitors. Anyone that follows my stock ideas knows that I am a big believer in the media companies that are primarily engaged in content-creation, as there is now a constant demand for new and compelling content thanks to recent technology innovations which allow viewers to consume vast amounts of programming like never before. Click here to read and enjoy!

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment