Monday, October 14, 2013

Under Armour: The Athletic Brand Of The Future

In my latest article for The Motley Fool, I write about my best investment ever, Under Armour (UA). I initially purchased shares of UA in 2010 and they have appreciated over 450% since then. It remains far and away the most lucrative investment of my life and the best part is that I see no reason to sell shares even now!

The once niche sports apparel retailer has grown into the dominant athletic apparel brand of current generations in America. Management is now cleverly leveraging the brand's popularity to capture new product categories and geographic markets. With immense brand strength and customer loyalty, Under Armour is positioning to be the only true global competitor to Nike in the long-term! Click here to read and enjoy!

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment