Monday, October 7, 2013

Update To 'Current Holdings'

Since I have neglected to update the 'Current Holdings' page of my blog for over a month, I have made a point to do so today! I made some small position changes, namely selling all of the WETF, PRLB and TSLA positions for profit to go into CREE, FLT and SAM. Also, my UA position has become my largest position by dollar amount, overtaking MA in recent months due to signifiant outperformance.

Stocks of interest to me now are Noodles & Company (NDLS) and Potbelly Corporation (PBPB), both of which operate in the fast/casual dining segment and only recently IPO'd. The segment is seeing increasing interest from investors in recent months and this bodes well for most of the names in the space, in my opinion. I will look to initiate a position in one or both of these names going forward.

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment